Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving/ Weekend in LA with my sisters!

This year for Thanksgiving all of our family and all of my dad's family got together at my aunt's house for Thanksgiving. Our family's schedule is pretty irregular so it's really something when we all get together for a Holiday! So even though Thanksgiving food isn't really my 'favorite' I still had an awesome time!


Here's my dad carving the turkey! WHAT A MAN!


Okay I am well aware this picture is rather unflattering of me, but I just had to post it because its of me and my uncle John! I don't really see him that often but I love him!

Wasn't my mom SO kind to join me and Anna at the little kids table!


Me, Anna, and my Momma!

My Aunt Bea and Mom!


Look at my mom sneakin' a little peak!

Every time me, Amy, and Anna get together it only means one thing........SISTER PHOTOSHOOTS!




I felt it necessary for me to have an indie picture of me just staring. I got my wish.



Crazy sisters!


Later that night Anna&I went to my sister Amy's house in LA SO MUCH FUN! We got there at like 10 PM and went strait to the pier! It was sooooo cold but SO awesome to be on a beach all alone with magical Chrismas lights! (I think we were all alone because we were the only ones crazy enough to go at that hour)


Next day we went to the LA fashion district and the Griffith Observatory!In the picture above you can find us taking a picture with a crazy shop owner in the fashion district who demanded a picture with us.....yeah, it's creepy.





We went to Griffith Observatory and had SUCH an awesome time! We got a pizza and had a freezing picnic while overlooking the hollywood sign! The camera wouldn't focus on the sign though :( bummmeerrr



Me and Amy just chillin on the moon!





BFF Enstien!






Ahhh that weekend was soooo awesome! PS I need to blog more!

No comments:

Post a Comment